Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday Tips

Still sick. 1 week and 1 day. My tip should probably be for me to start downing vitamin C a little more often!

My Tuesday Tip this week has to do with making sure that your oven temperature is correct. Sounds simple enough, but many people do not realize that their oven temps can easily be off 10-25 degrees, which is why your cakes and casseroles tend to be a bit under or over done. This can kill the desire to cook for anyone.

EHow has a great article that outlines the steps to test your oven here. And if you don't want to go the easy way and just add or subtract the extra degrees each time you cook, they also have helpful steps to adjust the settings, here, as well.

Crossing my fingers that I feel up to making chicken and dumplings tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails