*Panko Bread Crumbs are Japanese style bread crumbs. Panko actually means bread crumbs (according to google!), so it's a bit redundant. If you do not have Panko, you can use regular, or make your own!
4-6oz Tilapia fillets (7-8)
1/2 Alfredo Sauce
1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese (separated in 2 halves)
1/2 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs*
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees
2. Spray or oil a 9x12 clear dish
3. Rinse and dry fillets, place in greased dish
5. Mix together Alfredo sauce, Oregano, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. You can make your own Alfredo sauce, or do what I did to save time, and use a pre-made.
6. Brush Alfredo mixture on Tilapia fillets, making a thick, even coat
7. Mix together 1/2 cup Panko and 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
8. Sprinkle on top of Alfredo sauce, covering the fillets
(please don't hate me, I forgot to photograph this step, but it's pretty self explanatory, right?)
9. Place in preheated oven for 16 minutes, or until Tilapia flakes easily
10. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
5 years ago